Norwegian Cruise Line Rules
The cruise ticket contract can be reviewed at www.ncl.com.
Each complimentary offer will be subject to additional terms and conditions:
1. Players must reserve within 2 months from the start date of the renewal period.
2. Norwegian Cruise Line’s standard guest ticket contract terms and conditions.
3. All Norwegian Cruise Line’s sailings are subject to availability. Complimentary offers include cruise fare only. All applicable taxes, admin fees and port expenses are the responsibility of the Marquee Rewards player and travel guest. Each Marquee Rewards player and travel guest shall be responsible for all gratuities, his/her own onboard expenditure(s) and for all travel expenses including any shore side hotel accommodations to and from the port of embarkation and disembarkation.
4. Complimentary offer is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The player awarded the complimentary cruise must sail in order to redeem the offer.
5. Marquee Rewards player must be at least 21 years of age. Marquee Rewards player and travel guest are responsible for any and all transportation or any other expenses to and from port of departure. Marquee Rewards player and travel guest must comply with all check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a major credit card. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Norwegian’s sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of a cancellation by Marquee Rewards player.
Norwegian’s standard cancellation penalties will apply to cancellation and no-shows for any reason and will be assessed based on the prevailing cruise fare at the time of booking. Guest is required to provide valid credit card information at time of booking. Guest will be informed of the prevailing cruise fare at time of booking. A charge will be made only in the event of a cancellation or no-show. General cancellation policy can be found under the Cruise Ticket Contract. The cancellation policy for complimentary cruises can be found here.