1. Application for membership and participation in Marquee Rewards indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. Marquee Rewards members must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the program. Membership is free. No Casino play is required to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
3. Applicants must present a valid, unexpired government-issued photo identification to receive a Marquee Rewards Card.
4. Marquee Rewards members will receive offers and rewards available to members only. By joining Marquee Rewards you give us permission for Penn National Gaming Inc. (“PNGI”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as, “PNGI”) to send mail, email and other solicitations to the addresses provided, as well as telephone solicitations if you have provided your telephone number. If your address or other information changes, please visit Player Services at a Marquee Rewards property to update.
5. Marquee Rewards membership is limited to one (1) account per person. Each account must have a unique email address in order to receive offer emails. Accounts, membership cards and program benefits are not transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
6. Marquee Rewards tier points and Marquee Comps may be accumulated at any participating PNGI casino and at HollywoodCasino.com by Marquee Rewards members. A list of participating PNGI casinos is available online at www.MarqueeRewards.com. Marquee Comps may not be earned or redeemed at Zia Park Casino, Hotel & Racetrack.
7. Marquee Rewards cards are the property of PNGI and must be returned upon request.
8. PNGI is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail or any other communications.
9. Each Marquee Rewards member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the member’s account and a username and password for his/her on-line Marquee Rewards account where available. Members are responsible for keeping secure their account information, including passwords and security responses. PINs may be reset at Player Services.
10. All benefits, including tier points, are based on member’s rated level of play or on purchases made at participating rel="noopener noreferrer" PNGI properties and HollywoodCasino.com. Rated play varies by machine and/or game type, denomination, average bet and length of play. Calculation of rated play is the sole discretion of PNGI. All tier point and comp accumulations are subject to review and verification by PNGI.
11. Benefits may be awarded for all tracked slot and table games play, video poker, video keno, poker, racetrack and sports betting, where available. Benefits for play may vary by casino property. It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her Marquee Rewards card, for tracking before placing wagers at tables, racetrack and sports betting or other games and to properly insert the Marquee Rewards card into the slot reader and verify its acceptance throughout the duration of slot machine play. PNGI is not responsible for lost rating, points or comps due to an improperly read Marquee Rewards card.
12. Benefits may be awarded for hospitality purchases at participating outlets at PNGI properties. These purchases include but are not limited to hotel rooms, food and dining purchases and retail merchandise at PNGI operated outlets. The amount earned will not include sales tax, tips or comps. Visit Player Services at a Marquee Rewards property for a complete list of participating outlets. Tier Points or Marquee Comps earned with hospitality purchases do not count towards eligibility for any gaming promotions. It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her Marquee Rewards card for tracking before paying. If the player pays before presenting their card, points or comps earned will be forfeited. PNGI is not responsible for lost ratings, Tier Points or Marquee Comps due to failure to present the card. Local regulations regarding earnings on hospitality purchases including alcohol will be followed. Please contact your local property to see if alcohol purchases will rel="noopener noreferrer" be included.
13. Marquee Comps earned at HollywoodCasino.com are not redeemable for cash or Free SlotPlay.
14. Not all Marquee Comps are available to be redeemed for Free SlotPlay, and the conversion of Marquee Comps to Free SlotPlay is not available at all Marquee Rewards properties. The decision on which Marquee Comps can be converted to Free SlotPlay is subject to the discretion of each individual Marquee Rewards property and individual state regulations.
15. Marquee Rewards tier point evaluations are completed on a six-month basis: January through June and July through December. Qualification is based on recorded Marquee Rewards play activity. Marquee Rewards Icon (400,000+ Tier Points), Executive Producer (125,000-399,999 Tier Points), Producer (30,000-124,999 Tier Points), and Celebrity (10,000-29,999 Tier Points) tier levels are by invitation only at the sole discretion of PNGI.
16. Marquee Comps and Tier Points are independently earned. Any bonus Marquee Comps received in a promotion are not eligible towards a Marquee Rewards tier upgrade.
17. Management may adjust account status due to error, malfunction or misuse of a Marquee Rewards card.
18. Tier points and Marquee Comps have no cash value.
19. Marquee Rewards members must have tracked play during each six month period to prevent purging of all comp points and accumulated comp balance. Tracked play is defined as earning at least one Marquee Comp during a six month period, excluding promotional Marquee Comps. PNGI may purge all Marquee Rewards points or comps, without advance notice, from any member account with no tracked play in six months. Marquee Comps will not be purged for any member that maintains an Executive Producer or Icon status. Marquee Rewards accounts may also be purged by PNGI for any member that is excluded from any PNGI casino.
20. Tier points and comp balances are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
21. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, program regulations, eligibility, tier point and comp accumulation and all other matters regarding the Marquee Rewards program are at the discretion of PNGI whose decisions are final, but subject to local regulations.
22. PNGI may modify, change or cancel the Marquee Rewards program and benefits at any time without prior written notice. The continued availability of Marquee Comps and other Marquee Rewards benefits are not guaranteed.
23. PNGI may deny or revoke any Marquee Rewards membership if it is determined that the member has not complied with the program in the manner intended or it is in the best interest of the guest or PNGI as determined in the sole discretion of PNGI subject to local regulations.
24. PNGI may refuse complimentary redemptions if the true cardholder is not present or if coupons or complimentary slips have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
25. PNGI will remove and revoke promotional giveaway credits (i.e. free SlotPlay), comp worth and player reward credits (i.e. tier points) for any persons on any state gaming exclusion list or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program, patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the casino property by management or government authorities or patrons who have voluntarily excluded themselves at any PNGI casino properties. Such persons are not eligible for Marquee Rewards membership or any of its offerings.
26. Select team members of PNGI are not permitted to participate in this program.
27. Any dispute or situation not covered by the Official Rules will be decided by PNGI whose decision will be subject to local regulations.
28. Marquee Rewards use and associated benefits are subject to various state governmental rules, regulations, and policies which may vary by jurisdiction and which may affect requirements for card use and benefits granted or redeemed. In any case where there is a conflict between these Official Rules and an individual state requirement, the state requirement will apply.
30. Icon Travel reimbursement valid once annually and can be used for airfare or mileage reimbursement for travel to any Marquee Rewards property or NCL Cruise. Guest is responsible for booking travel and submitting receipts to casino host within 30 days of trip completion for reimbursement. Trip is valid when visiting a Marquee Rewards casino other than player’s primary (or dominant) casino. Trip must be booked and taken by June 30. If guest maintains Icon status based on play from January 1 through June 30, the valid period extends to December 30. Blackout dates may apply.
31. All benefits relating to hotel stays are only valid at Penn National Gaming owned hotels. Properties with hotels are Hollywood Casinos in Bangor, ME; Charles Town, WV; Bay St. Louis, MS; Tunica, MS; Joliet, IL; St. Louis, MO; and Lawrenceburg, IN. M Resort Spa & Casino and Tropicana Las Vegas in NV; Argosy Riverside in MO; Resorts Casino Tunica in MS; and Zia Park Casino, Hotel and Racetrack in NM.
32. Icons are guaranteed an upgraded room when staying in the hotel and there is an available upgraded room. An upgrade is defined as a room change that provides a more preferable room amenity, which could include, but is not limited to, a larger size, better view, proximity to elevator, or higher floor.
33. Icons are guaranteed comp rooms when staying in the hotel that has an available room with the following restrictions: 48 hour notice must be given, maximum of 6 room nights per month for each Icon, and maximum of 3 room nights in a row. The guaranteed comp room is contingent upon there being an available room in the hotel.
34. Players at the Celebrity, Producer, Executive Producer and Icon levels will receive additional entries or a boosted entry earning rate for select drawings that are open to all members. This benefit does not guarantee that all drawings will feature extra entries or a boosted earning rate. See Player Services at any Marquee Rewards casino for additional specific property promotional information and guidelines.