Walk Of Fame Rules
Penn National Gaming
Walk of Fame
Rules and Regulations
No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void in Florida and New York and where prohibited.
- Receive entries from January 1, 2017 – March 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”)
- Weekly drawings (each a “Prize Drawing”) to be conducted every Friday during Promotion Period with four (4) trips (each a “Prize”) to be awarded each Drawing during the Promotion Period beginning Friday, January 6, 2017 and concluding on Friday, March 24, 2017.
- Final drawing for ten (10) Grand Prizes and nine hundred (900) Runner Up Prizes (“Grand Prize Drawing”) will take place on Monday, April 3, 2017 totaling $1,000,000 of Marquee Comps
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Persons on any casino self-exclusion list are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Marquee Rewards members must opt-in to participate in promotion through their My Marquee Rewards Online page on MarqueeRewards.com. The opt-in button will be on the My Offers tab of their Marquee Rewards Online profile on MarqueeRewards.com. Opting in is free.
- Entrant will only begin to receive entries after a player has opted in. Any activities completed before the opt-in that would have generated entries will not count towards any earning of entries or Stars.
How to Enter:
- Visit MarqueeRewards.com for the Free Entry Website. Each form submitted on the Free Entry Website will generate one (1) entry. If a winner of Marquee Comps is not a member of Marquee Rewards, they must become a Marquee Rewards member in order to redeem the prize. This must be completed in person at a Marquee Rewards casino by presenting a government issued photo ID and their prize certificate. Entries obtained through the Free Entry Website are limited to 2,420 total entries. All required information for entries must be completed in full and received by Penn National Gaming to be valid. Submissions that are incomplete or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. If entries are determined to have been entered by a computer program they will be disqualified.
- Ten (10) bonus entries are awarded for every day (date) a patron has rated play at a Marquee Rewards property.
- Entries will be awarded to Marquee Rewards members when they complete specific tasks. Each task that is completed will be recorded by the awarding of a “Star”, which will be visualized in the players account on www.MarqueeRewards.com. (1) Star is worth thirty (30) entries and Stars may be awarded in the followings ways:
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron links a Marquee Rewards account to HollywoodCasino.com. One (1) Star is awarded when a patron watches a video about HollywoodCasino.com on MarqueeRewards.com. One (1) Star is awarded when a patron purchases points on HollywoodCasino.com. Limit up to three (3) Stars when purchasing Points.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron watches a video about The Marquee Rewards Network on MarqueeRewards.com. One (1) Star is awarded by visiting any participating Marquee Rewards property and earning at least 100 tier points during each visit. Stars will be awarded for unique casino property visits. Limit up to nine (9) different property visitations
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron watches a video about Points.com on MarqueeRewards.com. When available, four (4) Stars will be awarded for making an exchange of Marquee Rewards points on Points.com. Limit up to four (4) Stars when exchanging points on Points.com.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron watches a video about Marquee Mall on MarqueeRewards.com. When available, four (4) Stars will be awarded for making a purchase on Marquee Mall. Limit up to four (4) Stars when purchasing on Marquee Mall.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron watches a video about The Tropicana and M Resort on MarqueeRewards.com. One (1) Star is awarded when visiting the Tropicana Las Vegas or M Resort and earning at least 100 tier points during one day (date). Limit up to four total (4) Stars.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron watches a video about how to earn Marquee comps on MarqueeRewards.com. One (1) Star is awarded when a patron earns $20 Marquee Comps through non-gaming earning during one day (date) at a participating Marquee Rewards and non-gaming earning property, excluding Mississippi and New Mexico. Limit up to four (4) Stars.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patrons watches a video about Norwegian Cruise Line or MarqueeRewards.com. Four (4) Stars are awarded when a patron books a cruise through Norwegian Cruise Line.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron opts-in to the $1,000,000 Marquee Rewards Walk of Fame through their My Marquee Rewards page on MarqueeRewards.com
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron watches a video about Marquee Rewards Online on MarqueeRewards.com.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron accepts an offer that is placed in their My Marquee Rewards page on MarqueeRewards.com. A total of three (3) offers will be loaded to My Marquee Rewards during the promotional period by Penn National Gaming.
- One (1) Star is awarded when a patron follows the link on the Marquee Rewards Facebook page to verify their Marquee Rewards account. Limit up to five (5) stars.
- All awarded entries will be tallied and loaded within 10 days of completing the required action.
- All entries awarded are cumulative for all drawings.
- Patrons receive entry multipliers based on their tier for Marquee Rewards. Celebrities receive 2X entries, Producers receive 3X entries, Executive Producers receive 5X entries, and Icons receive 10X entries.
- All multiplied entries will be added as entries are awarded.
- Must be a Marquee Rewards Member to receive entries; there is no charge to become a Marquee Rewards Member.
- Zia Park customers will have any comp distributed as Free Slot Play at Zia Park only.
- Any winner of the cruise or trip to Las Vegas who is not a Marquee Rewards member does not need to sign up for Marquee Rewards to redeem, but must verify their identification to prove they are at least 21 years of age or older and not on any self-exclusion lists.
- No purchase necessary to receive a Marquee Rewards card.
- A government issued photo ID is required to verify age and identity. Identification verification may happen through either email or Skype photo exchange of ID card if person is a winner of a cruise or trip to Las Vegas.
- This promotion is valid at participating Penn National Gaming properties and HollywoodCasino.com
Participating properties are: Argosy Casino Alton, Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast, Boomtown Casino Biloxi, Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway, Hollywood Casino Columbus, Hollywood Casino Aurora, Hollywood Casino Hotel & Raceway Bangor, Hollywood Casino Joliet, Hollywood Casino Tunica, Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, The M Resort Spa and Casino, Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, Plainridge Park Casino, Hollywood Casino St. Louis, Argosy Casino Riverside, Hollywood Casino Toledo, Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course, Zia Park Racetrack and Casino, Tropicana Las Vegas Casino Hotel Resort, and Hollywood Casino Jamul.
- Qualifying Marquee Rewards members can win a total of one (1) prize during each Prize Drawing.
Weekly Prize Drawings
- Prize Drawings will begin on Friday, January 6 , 2017and conclude on Friday, March 24, 2017.
- Winners will be randomly pulled with a computer program and all drawings will be filmed for verification.
- Winners will be sent an email letting them know that they won from WalkofFame@pngaming.com. The email will be sent to the email address on file in the “My Profile” section of their Marquee Rewards Online account.
- During each weekly Prize Drawing, four (4) winners will be selected at approximately 12:00pm EST. Winners have thirty (30) days to respond to the email and book their trip or the Prize will be forfeited. Any Prizes that are forfeited will not be re-drawn, the Prize will not be awarded.
- The first two (2) Prize Drawing winners will win a Trip for Two to Las Vegas. Package to Las Vegas includes airfare (up to $800), 2 nights in a Club Suite, $500 Food & Beverage Credit at the Tropicana. Package is non-transferable, winners must be present when redeeming trip package. Trips to Las Vegas must travel by August 31, 2017 and blackout dates apply. If the trip is not booked by the deadline, the prize will be forfeited, and it will not be awarded. Once a trip is booked, the trip cannot be rescheduled.
- The second two (2) Prize Drawing winners will win a Trip for Two on an NCL cruise. Cruise package includes accommodations (Cabin cost), all fees, taxes, prepaid gratuities, and fees associated with Free at Sea Package. Also includes airfare (up to $800). Package is non-transferable, winners must be present when redeeming NCL cruise. If the trip is not booked by the deadline, the prize will be forfeited, and it will not be awarded. Once a trip is booked, the trip cannot be rescheduled.
- Winners can choose one of the following cruises
- 7 Day Bahamas/Florida
- Breakaway from New York (2017 Only)
- Gem from New York (April & May 2017 only)
- 7 Day Bermuda
- Dawn from Boston (May, Sept, Oct 2017)
- 7 Day Canada & New England (Sept & Oct 2017)
- Gem from New York
- Dawn from Boston or Quebec
- 7 Day Caribbean
- Escape from Miami (excludes June & July)
- Getaway from Miami
- Jade from Tampa
- Epic from Port Canaveral (2017 Only)
- Dawn from New Orleans (Pearl from Oct 2017)
- Gem from San Juan
7 Day Mexican Riviera
Grand Prize Drawing
- All weekly Prize Drawing winners will be contacted via email with their prize listed on the drawing date won.
- The Grand Prize Drawing will occur on Monday April 3, 2017 at approximately 12:00pm EST
- Ten (10) winners will win $10,000 worth of Marquee Comps
- Nine hundred winners will win $1,000 worth of Marquee Comps
- Winners who are Marquee Rewards members will be notified through email and will have the comps automatically loaded into their account within 10 business days
- Winners who are not Marquee Rewards members will be contacted by email and asked to provide a mailing address. They must provide this mailing address within 30 days or forfeit their prize. They will be sent a certificate good for $1,000 or $10,000 in Marquee Comps that can be redeemed at any participating Marquee Rewards property after they have signed up for the Marquee Rewards program. This certificate will be valid until August 31, 2017.
- MARQUEE COMPS HAVE NO CASH OR RETAIL VALUE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES IS $1,146,400
- Persons on a Casino Voluntary Self-Exclusion List are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Employees of Penn National Gaming, its subsidiaries or affiliates are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Family members (parents, children & spouse) of Penn National Gaming employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Program benefits are not transferable between patrons. Determination will be made at the sole discretion of Penn National Gaming.
- Penn National Gaming may disqualify any person or any entries based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of program rules or other misconduct.
- Management reserves the right to cancel, change, and modify the tournament, promotion or drawing with the prior notification to the regulating Gaming Commission, but must do so at least three (3) days prior to the commencement of the activity.
- Additional: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please call 1-888-777-9696 for help.
- By participating in this promotion, participants grant Penn National the right to use their name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known of hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Winners are responsible for all taxes incurred as a consequence of winning a prize
Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. For all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, Sponsor — in connection with the Sweepstakes — shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada, U.S.A.
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. All valid entries will have an equal chance of winning.
Winners List requests will only be accepted for thirty (30) days after the promotion end date (listed above) by email to WalkofFame@pngaming.com with subject line: Walk of Fame Sweepstakes — Winners List.
Click here to receive a free entry.
The sponsor of this Promotion is Penn National Gaming, 825 Berkshire Blvd, Wyomissing, PA 19610